Deploy Folding Table of contents
Welcome to our Netflix Quiz! Test your fandom and knowledge about the gripping Spanish series, Money Heist. From complex heist plans to intricate character arcs, this quiz covers it all. Let’s see how much you’ve been paying attention to the details of this thrilling show. Good luck!
About Money Heist
Money Heist, or La Casa De Papel as it is called in its original language, Spanish, is a thrilling heist crime drama series on Netflix. The show has garnered a massive global fan base, captivating audiences with its complex characters, gripping plotlines and unexpected twists. The show’s theme centers on a group of robbers who plan and execute heists on the Royal Mint of Spain and the Bank of Spain while using codenames based on cities and led by their enigmatic leader, The Professor.
- The Professor/Sergio Marquina: The mastermind behind the heists.
- Tokyo/Silene Oliveira: A runaway robber who narrates the story.
- Berlin/Andrés de Fonollosa: The Professor’s second in command, he is in charge inside the Mint.
- Rio/Aníbal Cortés: A young hacker who is Tokyo’s boyfriend.
- Nairobi/Ángel Rubio: An expert in forgery who is in charge of printing the money.
- Moscow/Agustín Ramos: Denver’s father and an experienced miner used for the escape tunnels.
- Denver/Daniel Ramos: Moscow’s naive son who falls in love with one of the hostages.
The storyline of Money Heist is one filled with suspense and unexpected twists. The first two parts follow the robbers’ meticulously planned assault on the Royal Mint of Spain, where they intend to print and escape with 2.4 billion euros. The group uses hostages as leverage and battles with the police externally led by Inspector Raquel Murillo, who later joins the gang. The last two parts revolve around a daring heist on the Bank of Spain as a response to Rio’s capture by the Panama authorities and his subsequent torture by the Spanish Intelligence Agency.
The Popularity and Cultural Impact
Money Heist has gone beyond just being a TV series, it has become a cultural phenomenon. The iconic red jumpsuits and Dali masks worn by the robbers are now symbols of resistance and have been used in protests around the world. The series theme song, Bella Ciao, an Italian folk song that has been adapted into a song of resistance, has also gained global recognition.
As a young independent media, Turned News aneeds your help. Please support us by following us and bookmarking us on Google News. Thank you for your support!