Deploy Folding Table of contents
Welcome to the Star Wars Quiz! Test your knowledge and dive into the intricate universe of the Jedi Orders. With its rich history and diverse characters, the Jedi have left an indelible mark on the Star Wars saga. Are you ready to prove if you truly know everything about them? May the Force be with you!
The Jedi Orders: Guardians of Peace in the Star Wars Universe
The Jedi Orders, as depicted in the vast Star Wars universe, are a central pillar of the franchise’s lore. From the Old Jedi Order, which was established in ancient times, to the New Jedi Order, created by Luke Skywalker himself, knowledge of these Orders is a must for any Star Wars aficionado.
The Old Jedi Order
The Old Jedi Order is the original and most enduring of the Jedi Orders. Founded thousands of years before the Clone Wars, this Order values knowledge, peace, and justice above anything else. Its members are renowned for their wisdom and for their ability to wield the Force.
- The Old Jedi Order was based on the planet Coruscant.
- Members of this Order were often discovered as Force-sensitive children and trained from a young age.
- These Jedi followed a strict code emphasizing self-discipline and selflessness.
The New Jedi Order
The New Jedi Order, established by Luke Skywalker after the fall of the Galactic Empire, reflects a modern approach to the utilization of the Force. Luke’s aim was to correct the perceived failures of the Old Jedi Order and to create a more flexible, compassionate Order capable of adapting to new challenges.
- Luke Skywalker founded the New Jedi Order on the moon Yavin 4.
- This Order was more accepting of love and attachments, differing from the old Order’s rigid rules.
- The New Jedi Order also welcomed former Sith, seeking redemption, into its ranks.
Understanding the philosophies and tenants of both the Old and New Jedi Orders is crucial to appreciating the depth and complexity of the Star Wars universe.
As a young independent media, Turned News aneeds your help. Please support us by following us and bookmarking us on Google News. Thank you for your support!